Sunday, August 1, 2010

purpose of creating this blog:...

hi guys ,
                to grow in life there always needs some one to push us from behind or inspire us to do some thing.gr8 things are never done by single men.one's success will be a co operative effort of at least a group of people.so this blog i've created is not that of my own idea...honestly its my room mate's inspiration...he has created a lot of blogs and i follow him in that...he really is a gifted fellow in terms of creativity in concerned...
now comin to the point,my basic idea of creating this blog is to share things i lyk,my views my activities etc with all you people....i hope this blog will surely be useful for you people in many ways as i've planned to construct it in such a way that when ever you visit this blog you will gain some random knowledge about something....its generally called useless knowledge....n lot more stuff...i would be posting many of my views may be contradicting to you...you are highly welcomed to give your esteemed critics so that what ever mistake i have will help me to correct me....
thats it ppl...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogosphere!

    To quote you "gr8 things are never done by single men" - So is it achieved only by married men?

    ReplyDelete