Wednesday, February 29, 2012

taste of blood----1st drop:(

5 yrs until now....tasting rich n fresh  hemoglobin cells...peculiar-unique-tasty??? of course yes....its mine...taste it ordered my brain:( no am not a hemophiliac...y then? ya my corpus callosum is working perfectly..connecting the dots...wait am not steve jobs...ya may be am..may b u r..and s may b every one else is one!!!  omnipresent...no he may b not...s his thoughts...no its not a crime scene....just d start of a domino effect....don know where it started...kalki...woodhouse....forsyth...sujatha...ah s finally s he is indeed in d race...may b d flagman...do u know how it wud b to write a book on psychology and brain functions, after completing a B.E Electrical ??? not funny ...u think ...i thought..that's y now am scrambled....orderly disordered...hmmm not really....cutting my thumb cooking காரக்குழம்பு ...@leaf n loaf: get the recipe from me...god this fb addict kills me..to call my mom i shouted @mom....checking my status...10 most controversial films...nd no hey ram in that...confused and happy....astonished how is this possible? two reactions at d same time...? recalls my game little alchemy....ys the alchemist...too much from paulo...for a grade 10 student..those days are gone...vasanth's keladi kanmani revival in my life? certainly not...no not any complicated disease like bilateral renal artery stenosis...woohf...முடியல....mani ratnam....என் எதுக்கு எப்புடி ....y this to  me...staccato monologues.....of shiyaatt

its because am insomniac!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. இது என்ன, எதுக்கு, எப்புடி?? :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a different style of writing...called STACCATO....jus wanna try that...actually the information stored in our brain is in the same type...not connected but connected..like sj surya style :P

      Delete